Do you need some Valentine’s Day Ideas for spending a perfect day together? Many of us express our love for that special someone in our lives multiple times. Valentine’s Day is another day to show our appreciation for each other. Make the best of February 14 with these cute and romantic Valentine’s Day ideas that fit your style as a couple.
- Casual and Fun Couple: Because Valentine’s Day can get crowded at restaurants, consider staying home for dinner and fun. Make your favorite dinner and a fun dessert together like chocolate covered strawberries. You can also play a game such as Pictionary where you use love-related themes unique to your relationship. Another fun game is to have a romantic treasure hunt using mementos from your relationship as treasure. Hide each item with a card that says an act to perform, a question, or dare.
- Sexy and Playful Couple: Spice up Valentine’s Night by taking a bubble bath together, watching a romantic movie in bed, and ending the night by going through a book such as a “book about us” or even exploring new love making ways.
- Budget Friendly Couple: If you are trying to stay on a budget on Valentine’s Day, you can beat the night crowds by going to lunch where prices are cheaper and seeing a matinee movie. You can also have a picnic at the park, beach, or a nearby lake. Make the food together before going so that you can spend more time with each other.
- High Energy Couple: For a couple who loves to dance, go to a local night club for a night of dancing together. Try searching for a salsa night club if you normally do not go to one.
- Creative Couple: Whether you are going to be out all night on Valentine’s Day or you are staying in, have a camera with you for a bunch of candid snapshots of each other or have other people take your picture. If a couple takes your picture, offer to take a picture of them with their camera. Afterward, you can go back home to look through old photo albums and even create a scrap book together on the spot. Make drawings, doodles, and even written notes.
A lot of women like to be surprised on Valentines’ Day and men like it when their lady values his gifts and ideas. With these creative Valentine’s Day ideas, you can be sure to spend quality time together and express your love and desires for each other. Remember that love is a journey where two people grow together. Make Valentine’s Day another hallmark step in your journey as a couple.